I have written articles in the past about IPVanish VPN Service and how to install it. I wanted to offer an updated article in honor of Data Privacy Day. Not only is this an important day to take stock of your own data privacy and the privacy of your business, but also to make others aware of the risks of using the Internet and steps you can take to protect yourself.
Learn more about a VPN and how it protects you in my article What is a VPN? Why do I need it?
In association with IPVanish VPN, KodiAmerica.com strives to make your online experience safe and secure. To help us spread this message and to make it easy for you to take the measures necessary to secure your online activity and personal data, IPVanish is offering an astounding 57% discount on its award-winning VPN Service. Don’t miss this offer. This might be the lowest price you will see on this great service.
Installing IPVanish VPN Service is easy. The application is available in the Amazon App Store on Fire TV devices. Just do a search for IPVanish and in a few clicks, you will be up and running with your new secure connection. No matter what device you are using, you can be sure there is an IPVanish application available in the app stores of all those devices.
IPVanish Amazon App Install
1. Go to Apps at the top of your home screen
2. Select the Categories option
3. Select Utility
4. Select the IPVanish VPN app
5. Select the Get button
6. Select the Open button to launch the IPVanish app
7. You will first be prompted to enter your IPVanish Username and Password to login to the application, please make sure to select the Remember Me box so you don’t have to enter it each time then select LOGIN
8. Once you are logged in, you can choose a location and click the CONNECT button or you can go to the options to select a specific server
Once you are connected, you can go back to your home screen and all of your applications will be routed through the VPN and your data will be sent over the secure connection.
To open the IPVanish app once installed select the IPVanish icon from Your Apps & Games.
Now that you have your VPN set up, you are going to want to install one of the streaming apps that are available.